CamScanner - PDF Creator
Scan paperwork into PDF/JPG, generate your own e-signature and send fax or email
CamScanner - PDF Creator lets you turn your Android device into a scanner, creating a PDF file of a document simply by taking a photo of it with your phone's camera. This makes it a very practical app for people who often work with paper documents, such as business people, finance industry professionals and students, but who would like to keep a digital record of their documents as well.
The app has been built with simplicity and ease of use in mind. All that you need to do is to place the document down on a flat surface, then make sure it is centered and evenly lit as shown in the app's camera app. CamScanner - PDF Creator will take the photo and process it so that it gets automatically converted to a PDF file. This saves you the trouble of converting JPEG photos to PDF files manually through another app or website. Before you save the photo you took as a PDF file, you have the option of setting filters to enhance its appearance if it didn't come out fully clear.
There are various other features in CamScanner - PDF Creator that are hard to find in any other app. It can instantly print out documents to nearby printers, or fax them to over 30 countries. OCR functionality is available, however you need the paid version of the app for it to work. A premium subscription is offered too, with even more functionality, like additional cloud storage or the ability to edit OCR documents.
- Instantly converts images of documents to PDF.
- Included filters can improve document legibility.
- Allows instant printing or faxing from app.
- Some more advanced features, like OCR, require purchase.
- App may malfunction when using camera flash on some smartphone models.
- Adding signatures made smoother.
- Malay and Filipino languages are now fully supported.
- General app optimizations and stability improvements